All You Need Is... Delphi!
20th 2005f April 2005
10th 2005f February 2005
1st 2005f February 2005
Native DBMS for native Delphi!
GX Dataware Information
• want to process big volume of data with controlled structure, typification and compact storage,
• would like your product to work without any additional libraries for accessing the data,
• don't want to be constrained with boundaries of SQL (but use SQL nevertheless),
• want to use file and in-memory tables,
• would like to have concurrent local, file-server and client-server data access,
• need the same flexible mechanism to work with tables as you have in local platforms,
• feel the necessity to access the tables both locally and in clent-server environment at the same time,
• need for support for client-server architecture in local and global networks,
• plan to use your products on Windows and Linux computers,
• lack for extended set of functions,
• need a product from the developer with long-term experience of use various DBMS
then GX Dataware is undoubtedly for you!
GX Dataware - is a compact tool for manipulating data with strict typification, fully corresponding to Delphi typification, and is able to store very big volume of data (64-bit addressing, parted indexes), which means you can store data in files that exceed 4294967295 bytes in size. It supports basic relation constructions (on the table level), but supplemented and extended (e.g. multiple masters, etc.). It contains the built-in evaluator, which lets you to use expressions in indexes and evaluate user-defined runtime calculations. GX Dataware provides data storage in its own format with support of transactions and data access both locally and in client-server environment.
All the tables, BLOB fields and indexes are stored in separate files in order to increase the size limit of stored data and the data access speed.
List of field types, supported by table
Additional applications and utilities
Download the Demo
You can download the GX Dataware demo from our downloads page.
Copyrigth © 2004 - 2017, GX Dimension. All rights reserved.